Recovering emails from Outlook PST file when it is corrupt is a tough process. But it is made using the software called Remo Repair PST. This tool ultimately repairs all the PST files and recovers emails, contacts, calendar files and much more from Outlook PST file. Here is a video showing the repair process of Outlook PST files in an easy way.
Steps to Repair Corrupt Outlook PST File
Follow the below steps to find out how to recover deleted emails from Outlook using the tool demonstrated in the video above.
Install the software on your computer after downloading it from the website given in the video. Then, launch it as the software appears on the screen. In the software screen, choose the option which you want, for ex: if you know the location of your actual PST file, then you can click on “Find PST File” and then select it. The next screen wants you to select the appropriate scanning method, choose whether you want the normal scan or smart scan and then finally choose the destination folder for saving the repaired PST file. Then click on “Repair” button as you can see the list of emails which the software begins to recover and save it on your system. Upgrade the software license to see the attachment and body of the email. Otherwise, you can see the email headers alone.
After the software finished scanning, you can see the number of emails, contacts, calendar files, tasks, etc.
Features of Remo Repair Outlook
- The software supports repair of Outlook files created using all MS Outlook versions such as 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, etc.
- The tool not only recovers deleted emails, but also recovers tasks, calendars, contacts, journals, notes, etc.
- The tool handles repair of Outlook PST file rigorously in order to find the deleted emails and searches every possible byte of the PST file and finally recovers it.
- Able to recover and repair corrupted, damaged and inaccessible PST files.
- It supports all Windows OS platforms like Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, etc and all the file systems too.
Outlook Email Deletion Scenarios
- Accidental deletion of emails while selecting multiple emails. This is one of the major causes of email deletion and the user have to be careful in doing such things.
- Just an inbox cleanup due to the space constraint without the knowledge of important file that you forgot to take backup.
- Deletion of emails due to the corruption in PST file while taking backup. Interruptions while taking backup causes damage to the PST files and result in the loss of some emails along with other items.
- Emails deleted due to the infection of malicious software in the PST file will result in the either inaccessible or corrupted PST file. When you try to open it in Outlook, it may show only few emails and the other are possibly deleted.
The usage of latest antivirus software is highly recommended as this not only defends virus attacks, but also gives additional features. Install Remo Repair Outlook PST software and try it out yourself how it is able to recover deleted emails.