Pictures are the most important media files. Pictures bring back all the good old memories of yours. A proverb says that past is the only dead thing that spreads its fragrance. You can feel it when you have a look at your pictures. There are number of picture file types in which the pictures can be processed to save. The picture files include JPEG, JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG, etc. file types. The professional digital cameras generate different RAW file formats to save the pictures. These pictures can be edited with number of features.
You may lose the pictures from the storage devices at times. You may be deleting some of the unwanted pictures from the computer but delete the pictures from the external drive with the same file name as the ones on the computer. You did not have the backup of the pictures and hence lost those files. What can be done in such situation? Do not panic. You can recover deleted picture using recovery software. Picture Recovery Software helps you to recover pictures effectively. You may wonder how it is possible to recover the files after loss. It is possible as the files will be still present on the physical rive of the storage device. Only the pointers to the pictures will be deleted. The recovery software helps you to read those pictures from the drive and display on the UI.
Some of the scenarios in which pictures are deleted from storage devices:
- The pictures may also be deleted when you Shift + Delete the pictures on the computer. The pictures bypass the Recycle Bin of Windows system.
- Formatting the drive also leads to the deletion of pictures from the storage device. You can restore photos from accidentally formatted flash drives easily using recovery software.
- If you delete the picture from external drive of the computer, the pictures will bypass the Recycle Bin. The pictures will also bypass the Recycle Bin if the selected files exceed the size limit of Recycle Bin.
- The photo files will be lost even when you delete the pictures from Recycle Bin. You may operate on “Empty Recycle Bin” instead of restoring the pictures. You may empty the Recycle Bin without checking for the files in it and lose the important pictures which you had forgotten to restore.
- You may click on “Delete All” option on the camera unintentionally and lose the pictures from it.
Advanced features of Picture Recovery Software:
The Picture Recovery Software helps you to recover deleted pictures from storage drive. The software supports recovery of pictures from drive of computer, external hard drive, iPod, etc. The software even supports recovery of pictures from different flash memory cards like SD, SDHC, SDxC, CF, etc. The software supports recovery of basic photo file in addition with RAW photo files generated by the cameras. If you are having a doubt, can I undelete CRW image files then here is the answer for you. You can recover deleted NEF, ARW, MRW, PEF, DNG, etc., RAW photos of different brands of digital cameras using the software. The software has lots of attractive features like, you can ZIP the recovered files, preview the files, simple user interface, etc. Try the demo version of the software to know more.
Simple procedure to recover deleted files from recovery software:
Download and install the Picture Recovery Software on the computer. If you want to recover pictures from external drive then plug in the drive to the computer. Run the software and select the option “Recover Photos” from the main screen of the software. Then select “Recover Deleted Photos” from the next screen. Select the drive from which you need to recover pictures. Then select the file type of the pictures to be recovered. The software scans the drive to recover the pictures from it. After scanning, the picture files are listed on the screen of the software. You can preview the pictures and save the recovery session. You can resume the recovery session whenever you want and avoid rescanning. Save the pictures that you want on the drive of the computer.
- Make sure that the pictures are not important before you deleted those pictures permanently.
- Be careful while handling the camera as you may accidentally click on “Delete All” operation and lose the pictures.
- Before formatting the drive take the backup of your important pictures.
- Keep updated anti-virus program on the computer to avoid picture loss due to corruption.